Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Breathe

I figured out that I've been walking around holding my breath. Things kept going wrong and it seems that I was holding my breath waiting for the next thing to happen. I was getting tired, health problems were starting to flare and I kept wondering why. Then I noticed that I wasn't really breathing.
Breathing right enables the body to get enough oxygen, massages internal organs and stimulates organ function. It also helps with the central nervous system, stress, removes waste from the blood. It also makes our lungs strong. If our lungs are weak, it gives way to disease. It also can really mess up the back and shoulder muscles.
So what I had to start doing is just breathe.

2 comments:

Xen Xen said...

You know, I realized that I have been doing that lately too, I will find myself mid=breath, not doing much with it. I also realized I had not been getting enough cal-mag and that helped A LOT. Funny how the body reacts to stress, but we have to slow down and be quiet enough to hear it.

YukieOkami said...

Yeah. I have to consciously remember to breath and breath deep.
I am taking a multi that actually works for me, but I don't think it has enough calcium in it.
I try to do different breathing exercises while I relax and when I meditate. It helps me throughout the day.
But sometimes I start to stress and I forget to breathe again.

Thanks for being here, Xen.