Friday, May 8, 2009

Another adventure...

The family and I are moving to Boise Idaho at the end of June. Shocker!!! Me, who spent 19 years trying to get back to Aurora Colorado is now moving away.
There are several reasons for this:

1. It is really hard to stay here when everything reminds me of my mom. I had to drive by the place she had been hit and all I could think about was her lying in the street, bleeding and all those questions I still have bottled up inside. I don't think I can heal while staying here.

2. Its a less expensive cost of living there.

3. Its closer to Tacoma than Denver. I know...why not just move to Tacoma. At this point I am relying on someone else for help so I have to go to Boise...not a perfect situation.

There are some good things though. The homeschool laws there are awesome. There are lots of places for me and the boys to explore. Hopefully I will have my business up and running within a couple of months and then I can stand on my own two feet. Its only 7 hours to Tacoma and 11 hours to Denver. I can handle that.

I think I am more trying to convince myself than anyone else.

No comments: