Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Life

In an earlier post, I told a little about myself. Not much because really there isn't much to tell. It was just an overview with some little tidbit. So if you want to know what they were, you have to go back and read the posts.

Anyway.

Everyone is fascinated by the things I pick up. I love to learn new things so I want to experience as much as possible.
I always tell people my most favourite job was for a first call service. This service transports the deceased from one place to another such as a nursing home to a mortuary. I know, I'm morbid. But the care that these ones receive is amazing. They may be deceased, but they are still treated with respect. Although we, who drove the vans, do love to joke and play pranks.
I've been around bounty hunters (oops politically correct term...skip tracers), my father and grandfather were both in the business. I learned martial arts thru my father along with fire arms. The swords are strictly my own.
Oh, another favourite. The time I worked for a group of male strippers. I was their driver, took care of music, lighting, etc when they did group parties. When they did private parties, they were on their own. Learned a lot when I hit the gym with them. Almost made it to Ms Malibu and Ms Tropicana one year with their help. I did want to lose tho. Too much responsibility and time.
Modelling was fun...until it came time to work. Just kidding. An experience that I may or may not want to go through again.
Then there are the lesser jobs...Toys R Us, Shopper for a grocery store for a home delivery service. Oh and the house cleaning and nanny jobs.
Along with things I have done in my life...
Drum with a Native American group in college.
Danced in pow wows.
Sang for a bit...didn't make any money. Hey Sean D if you read this...I did get better from when you and Steve used to know me.
Learned how to play the violin, drums, piano. I am working on the Cello.

String theory still eludes me. I can get the concept...its just...it doesn't really make sense to me. I keep telling people, "I AM NOT A SCIENCE NERD!"

Of course now I do massage and herbs. Its still a challenge for me so I will stick with it for now. I am also learning AutoCAD. That too is a challenge.

Ok, so there is a bit more about me. Maybe next time I'll write about the scar I have on my side from when I got shot.

No comments: