Friday, November 14, 2008

Life

Things are still a little bumpy. I think that I am fine, then I take a turn for the worse. Just part of life. I decided to take a break from getting my mom's things done. Everyone can wait.
If anyone is coming into to this late...go find the entry: Five Minutes.

Right now I am listening to The Calling's Wherever You Will Go.
Eating: Oatmeal loaded with butter.
Drinking: Orange Spice Tea
Getting ready to: Create more tables for work. Have to finish 22 frames.
Today: I am taking my boys out to lunch.

We had our first snow fall in the metro area. It started off slow and then picked up speed. I was out at 2:30 this morning on Pena Blvd which is the main highway to DIA and it was pretty windy and kicking the snow up. Then it just stopped. It was like it hit a wall partway to DIA. It was cool. Of course on the way back it wasn't really snowing at all. I got home at 3:30 and there were just a couple of big flakes. I wake up and boom...snow everywhere. Not really enough to last long and of course it's already melting.
Hopefully there will be a big snowstorm and I will be able to bring out the snowboards out locally instead of going up to the mountains. I'm cheap. We do need new boots though.

Well, its time to get started with work so I can get it done and over with.

Jaa ne

No comments: