Thursday, October 30, 2008

What Happened.

For those who are still wondering if I found out what happened. The answer is yes. Not sure anyone really wants to hear the real truth. I know I did not. It has taken me some time to process it and am still trying to deal with it. Me and my morbid mind needs to know all the details. But I don't think I will ever know.

So read at your own risk. I am warning you.

My mother had gotten off the bus and was crossing the street. She made it across the eastbound lane and was waiting to pass the west bound lane. There were no cross walks where she was or stoplight.
My mother is usually off in her own little world. Always thinking of what she needs to do instead of where she actually is. She stepped in front of a pick up that was doing 35 mph and was thrown about 40 feet.

I do not know the details afterwards and that is the part that bugs me. I think it always will.

No comments: