Friday, October 3, 2008

Me

Someone once told me that they would like to know more about me. How frightening!
Surface stuff:
I am ageless...I really do believe that age is only relative to how one thinks and feels.
I have three boys.
I have three dogs and a cat.
I love martial arts.
I collect knives and swords although my favourite weapon is my bo staff.
My favourite move was JAWS when I was seven (my tastes hasn't gotten any better).
I love to write.
My favourite foods are Japanese and Italian. Favourite drink is Iced tea. Favourite alcoholic drink is Scotch-neat.
I need music constantly in my daily life.
I have a tested IQ of genius level although I really hate it. I try to get away with acting insane than smart.
Oh...and I am really morbid and the darker the humour the better.

Things one can't see:
I'm an empath.
I am afraid to slow down.
My brain is working overtime even when I sleep.
I nearly died once and did die another time. And there was no light at the end of the tunnel and no out of body experience.
I am damaged.
I have a damaged heart.
I beat cancer.
I am cynical, but hide it very well.


Life story...I really don't have one. Not one worth hearing anyway. Did not have a great childhood. Did not have it easy afterwards either, but then I am not alone.
I can say I was a weird child. People's emotions were more like very loud voices. I think that is why I like music so much. It drowns out people. Music has its own emotions that tend to block out people. I get tired of trying to build walls, it takes too much energy. I didn't know this as a child. Things were overwhelming and I acted accordingly which was not always the best.

About dying...because I know I am going to get emails over this.
Bad reaction to a prescription drug and it went to the extreme. I was clinically dead for about 5 minutes. It happened when I was 22. It has really changed my perspective on things. My first child was only three years old. It made me think what was important to me. I want my children to remember me as the mom who was not too busy. I don't want them to look back and think I wish...
So my house may be a little cluttered because I cut corners to be outside with them playing and learning. Yeah...gotta work on that. I know there is balance right? But the extreme would me always cleaning the house because I have a three year old that we have fondly nicknamed F-5.
I may not always be on time because I got caught up on trying to catch grasshoppers with the boys or we are playing games together.
I may not always answer the phone if we are getting involved in a real good video game or watching anime.

I am comfortable with myself. I actually like the way I am.

No comments: