Saturday, October 25, 2008

Old Friends

Feeling as messed up as I am, I thought I'd try to find some friends that I'd lost touch with. Its amazing how much time one lets slip away before you realize that deep friendships shouldn't be let go.
I caught up with a friend that I hadn't spoken to in a long time. Yeah, there's history. I can't begin to say how much I missed him. Over the past couple of days he has really helped me deal with this trajedy with my mom. Amidst all this, he has made me laugh.
My biggest problem is that he is 1200 miles away. But that's ok. Technology is great isn't it?
Friendship to me is a very special and private thing. It takes me a long time to make one and then I keep it for life. I can honestly say that I will never let another friend go. Will find the time to keep in touch, because you never know.

So here's a shout out to a friend that I deeply appreciate:

THANK YOU BRETT!!!!

No comments: