Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time

They say: "Time heals all wounds."
I could never figure out that statement. Maybe it would be better if it was stated: "Time helps all wounds." or "Time heals some wounds." maybe "Time will ease the pain."
There are some things that I've gone through when I was younger that still hurt just as bad as they did when it happened. Time has done nothing to stop it. And there are other things that just get re-opened with certain events.

I don't think time has anything to do with it at all. I think it is a good psychologist. Just kidding. Everyone has ways of dealing with things. For me it is music and writing. This is my outlet. This is how I sort things out, my joys, my sorrows, my pain, my grief.
I lose myself in music. If not playing then listening. All sorts of music.

If you want to hear some awesome music you need to hear Sean Damon aka Sean Dokken. I would alway ask him to sing Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera way back in the day. The site direct you to his MySpace site and you can listen to some of his music.

Another favourite is Celldweller. Klayton is awesome at pulling everything together to create a track.

Apocalyptica. This group makes me envious. I would love to be able to play the cello like this. You can check them out on here to listen to some of their tracks.

You might need to have a MySpace account to listen.

No comments: