Sunday, October 21, 2012

Its been awhile...

It is not conducive to creativity to be without internet.  Being without it for 2 years has been an ordeal to say the least. 
To catch up on things...
The boys and I are back in Colorado and have been for 2 years.
I am still spinning wool and other fibers I can get my hands on.
I am now employed as a Federal agent.  Not glorious by any means, but its a foot in the door.  I'd still rather be home full time, but some things are not meant to be.

I am still very much missing my mother.  Friday was the four year mark.  It doesn't really seem to be any easier with the passing of time.  There is still a hole in my heart and a tear in my eye always it seems.

Well, this post is short.  I have to get up early for work so its goodnight world.  I will be more eloquent another time.

Oyasami nasai!

No comments: