Monday, January 4, 2010

52 Weeks-52 Projects

One of the sites that I frequent has a challenge going on. Its finish a project a week for a year. Its supposed to help motivate some of us to get creative and finish some of the things we've got going on. Some wondered if they had enough stuff to do 52 projects and I'm thinking I need to do more than one a week to finish all of my projects especially since I want to open up a shop here in the spring at the local farmer's market.
So I am set to finish the projects that I actually promised a couple of friends that I would send them a few things. Then finish what I promised Dusty. I told Rhett I'd make him a pair of mittens. Then all open projects. I think I have enough to keep me busy for awhile. ; )

I am hoping that there will be someone giving away fleece again come spring/summer when all the critters are shorn. I don't mind buying, but until I get the shop up and running and start turning a profit...free is good.

No comments: